Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2026, 02:16 PM   #7
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,458
Jeff I keep models for every dist & surface for the trks I play so I know what wins &places[based on my capping]. I also use Scott form factors & Quirin failure guidelines to id horses with form defects. Then I make my choices based on what see.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Icing On The Cake Lt1 Selections 8 05-04-2025 02:07 PM
Icing On The Cake Late DD Aqu 3-28 Lt1 Races of Interest 2 03-29-2024 05:12 AM
The Icing On The Cake Late DD Parx 4-10 Lt1 Races of Interest 2 04-10-2023 08:52 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.