Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Happy Birthday Card for Richie

Happy Birthday Rich
Since I've known you the longest I get to go first

Have a happy healthy fun birthday
We all wish you the very best
We owe so much What you give us
is a friendship to last a lifetime

Happy birthday

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:25 PM   #2
Terry Riggs
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 16
Smile

Happy Birthday Richie, I just celebrated my 39th. birthday for the 24th time on 2-6-07. I was too busy learning the "MatchUp" to get too crazy. Thanks to your ongoing instructions (Pearls of Wisdom) and of course "The Hat.

Hope you had a great Birthday and many more.

Thanks,
Terry
Terry Riggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:28 PM   #3
emilio840
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I live in Toronto, Ontario, can
Posts: 220
Happy Birthday Richie

Hi Richie. Happy Birthday. And hope you have many more. Each one better than the one before. Make sure you have a A GREAT DAY. YOU DESERVE.

emilio
emilio840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:35 PM   #4
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Richie,

The amount of energy that you spend trying to help people on this forum is very admirable. I know it takes up a lot of your time but it is very appreciated. I hope you are rewarded at the betting windows ten fold for all the time you spend helping people.

I hope you have a fantastic birthday. Enjoy the day.

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:53 PM   #5
dugoutgold
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 206
To my friend and mentor Richie,
The time and energy that you give to us here and the help that you have given personally to yours truly here has been nothing short of fantastic. So i raise a toast to you and all that you have doing wishing you a healthy, happy and Prosperous Birthday!!!!
Doug
dugoutgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:56 PM   #6
delmarscott2004
delmarscott2004
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orange County California
Posts: 132
Happy Birthday Richie P

Richie Happy birthday and I hope you have a great day with your family with many more to come.
I also want to thank you for for all the help you have given to this site .

Thank you ......... Vanoy Scott
delmarscott2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:46 AM   #7
dogkatcher
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 478
Happy Birthday Goomba

Best of Health, and Happiest of Days

Thanks for being there for all of US

John
__________________
"There is something about the outside of a horse
that is good for the inside of a man"
dogkatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:40 AM   #8
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Richie,Janie and I want to wish you a very Happy B-Day and hope you have many more healthy ones.Tell your Mom I said hello and I hope she is doing well.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:07 AM   #9
Rxlawyer
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 212
Richie:

Have a wonderful, healthy and happy birthday with many, many more to come! Keep up the excellent work!

Gary
Rxlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:41 AM   #10
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Happy Birthday Ritchie,

This is a special day for a special guy.

Enjoy.

Wishing you many more to come.

Bill
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Birthday admin General Discussion 5 01-09-2007 10:10 PM
Happy Birthday Tim RichieP General Discussion 4 01-04-2007 05:41 PM
Happy Birthday admin General Discussion 7 12-08-2006 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday Dad admin General Discussion 7 03-23-2006 08:33 AM
Happy B-day Richie shoeless General Discussion 15 02-28-2006 09:14 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.