Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2026, 10:00 PM   #11
teb21
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
Ray
I do not say it often enough but I enjoy your posts. I do not want you to feel an obligation to post. You should do it because you enjoy doing it. If you post once a day, once a week, once a month or never post again I appreciate what you have to say and have learned something from it. Thank you for that.

The other Ted
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2026, 10:59 AM   #12
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Tom

I see what you are saying and yes that could lead to a lack of
discussion.

That's great that you have used Taulbot software for that long. Awhile
back I did use his pace chart from his lessons but could not win with it.
I used it at Parx and got bad results, you took the number from the chart
and added it to the DRF variant.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Huey Mahl's Physics proof elaborated lone speed Matchup Discussion 19 06-16-2016 01:13 PM
Adjusted SR in RDSS gentz General Discussion 13 05-10-2016 01:46 PM
'Running Style' Discussion - Changed Styles mikesal57 RDSS2 / FAQ's 8 07-05-2012 04:44 PM
Total Energy / Total Speed TS Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 1 11-25-2011 10:08 PM
Saratoga 2010 - Workbook for the Seminar Ted Craven 2010 9 08-28-2010 04:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.