Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2026, 11:11 AM   #1
Bob Cochran
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 329
Saratoga sojourn

any one interested in gathering at Saratoga this August.
Meet the old timers, and also the newbie members of Pace and Cap.
Respond on the thread.

Bob Cochran Sr
Bob Cochran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2026, 11:43 PM   #2
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
I'm going for sure.....I am flexible with dates. just let me know when!
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2026, 07:51 AM   #3
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
Sounds like a great idea Bob. Although we have talked on the phone it woul sure ne bice to meet a former teaching member like you in person.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2026, 12:43 PM   #4
kahunab
Grade 1
 
kahunab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 321
I agree that it sounds like a great idea. I would be interested in joining from Colorado.

Dick
__________________
Haakon 47


'Something magical happens when you bring together a group of people from different disciplines with a common purpose.' Mark Stefik Palo Alto Research Centre Fellow
kahunab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2026, 04:06 PM   #5
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
Sounds like you guys are on something here! I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it to Saratoga this summer, but I would love to be at Belmont Park on opening weekend. Or even opening day.
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2026, 07:17 PM   #6
cratman
cratman
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: DC area
Posts: 111
yes

I am interested.
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Saratoga Saturday Latekick Selections 35 08-05-2016 02:12 PM
Saratoga 2015 - PaceandCap Weekend ? Ted Craven General Discussion 5 03-30-2015 08:07 AM
Alabama Stakes 2014 Saratoga Ted Craven Races of Interest 5 08-16-2014 02:19 PM
** Update: Saratoga 2012 Plans Ted Craven 2012 48 08-17-2012 11:55 AM
Pace and Cap / Sartin Methodology Weekend at Saratoga 2010 Ted Craven 2010 5 07-26-2010 11:48 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM.