|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Study Group Discussion Pre-Release Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
AlwNW2X
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29
|
From TT Thread
Here is an extreme example of TT
. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
|
Hi Fred - I moved this from the TT Thread - I would prefer for right now to not show this updated Rx screen with the L/P stuff or the updated NewPace screen until we can explain things properly to everyone. Just too many questions ...
I understand you want to display the Rx screen. I will release an update for this group in a few days which reinstates the old Rx screen and also has the new Rx+ L/P screen separately until we get a few bugs ironed out. Then you can show the traditional Rx screen as before. I hope you understand my reasoning for this! Nice hit, though! Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
AlwNW2X
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29
|
Ted,
that was post was meant to be an added post to a previous post. From now on I will restrict any posts about L/P to just L/P study group members. Fred |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Saratoga Meet Thread 2019 | CheckMark | Selections | 222 | 09-02-2019 06:11 PM |
| Del Mar Meet Thread 2019 | CheckMark | Selections | 101 | 09-02-2019 08:44 AM |
| Preakness Thread (Early and Late) | CheckMark | Selections | 7 | 05-19-2019 11:28 AM |
| BETMIX Free Race of Day Thread | CheckMark | Selections | 6 | 02-15-2019 11:04 AM |
| 8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) | Bill Lyster | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 05-01-2015 05:02 PM |
|