Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2024, 09:49 AM   #11
darmar
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Posts: 3,627
Big Congrats to both of you for qualifying for the big show. I'm sure both will represent our P&C community and RDSS proudly
Good luck and Great Skill in the tournament
Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 10:22 AM   #12
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Congratulations to you both and good luck

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 12:23 PM   #13
mowens33
Grade 1
 
mowens33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
Brian Congrats. This is a first for me, looking forward to meeting you!
I thank you all at pace and cap!!!
Mike
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 04:28 PM   #14
Old Arkie Gal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'll put my win bet on you. A very nice achievement.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 07:30 PM   #15
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
Talking

Huge Congrats Mike. I just joined the tour about a week ago and have yet to play. Now I have someone to chase. I am hoping to qualify myself. All the best.
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 04:42 PM   #16
mowens33
Grade 1
 
mowens33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
Old Arkie Gal (Pat) thanks! I wish I had your confidence!

Brian, thanks! We already have one Brian (Winning) coming and it would be great to see you there too!

Thanks Again, Pace and Cap
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 10:12 PM   #17
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
Talking

Likewise sir. I am confident that RDSS will do major damage at the NHC. If RDSS clicked like it did during the Belmont Racing Festival At Saratoga, you wll have nothing to worry about. Belmont Stakes weekend was very profitable.
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2026, 07:30 PM   #18
winning
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 105
Did anyone here make the 2026 NHC?
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2026, 11:55 PM   #19
sprestridge
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 10
I did, 1st time qualifying!
sprestridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2026, 01:47 AM   #20
winning
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 105
Congrats. Sprestridge!, My name is Brian Eng. I qualify too. What is your name? I will see you there.
Good luck in the tournament!
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 PM.