|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,458
|
RMATH LSPS Score 3 Nice Exs @ FL 8-7
Was playing FL today & hit 3 straight exs when Richies' LSPs ran 2nd in all 3. The exs paid $67.50,$74.00,& $182. The races involved were races 5,6 &7. These would be good races for folks to work for themselves.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Posts: 3,627
|
Yes indeed Obiwan. That was a magical ride for sure. Still not sure why the P3 wasn't available for it ???
Rack up another one for the little tracks. Luke |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,458
|
Thanks Darryl. As far as I can see they only have 3 p3s on an 8 race card . Folks just need to pay attention to the mid to small tracks. And thanks to Richie they have been given a tool to score some very nice hits.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 529
|
Good job Tim
Don |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,458
|
Thanks Don.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 50
|
Lt1, thank you for your many contributions and insights - all have been helpful.
Try as I might (and I've tried about 7 different ways), I cannot find any information related to LSP (or is it LSPS?). Can you please steer me in the right direction? Thank you. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,458
|
Hi Fast, To qualify as an Rmath LSP the horse must be a NON-Contender the has a top 5 rank in both CSR & VDC. I'm not sure if this fact is included in the RMATH 4 number thread. I'll try to run it down. In the mean time you can check the race of interest section where there are numerous examples shown.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,458
|
Fast really didn't find much written about the lsp other then what I stated above. What I do is after I id a LSP I check for corollary support on the BL/BL screen both in the primary & supplemental rankings. Lsps that have support ate the ones that win or place the most.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 50
|
Thank you for the assistance, Lt1, greatly appreciated. (I'm also glad the information was not easy to find. I always try hard to find what I need without asking and I'm always embarrassed when I overlook the obvious.
)fasthorses |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| RMath Strikes Again Parx R1 7-24 | Lt1 | Races of Interest | 0 | 07-24-2023 01:39 PM |
| RMATH LSP Strikes Again R5-6 DD PARX 6-26 | Lt1 | Races of Interest | 0 | 06-26-2023 03:38 PM |
| Nice Ex Hit R4 MVR 2-8 | Lt1 | Races of Interest | 0 | 02-08-2023 03:12 PM |
| Line Score Question | Ryan | General Discussion | 8 | 06-07-2022 11:24 AM |
| Nice To See | shoeless | General Discussion | 2 | 11-09-2008 01:51 PM |
|