Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...)
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2021, 08:41 AM   #6
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
Hi Tim
The horses are all of the true contenders for the race. I don't think the study is bias at all. Everyone caps differently and I'm sharing my findings for info I find useful based on what I do.. Everyone is free to check it out or disregard it. I did indicate that others' results may vary based on their contender paceline selection.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
APV Angle Survey Lt1 General Discussion 7 05-27-2021 02:39 PM
New Survey rmath General Discussion 16 09-21-2020 01:30 PM
Interesting Survey rmath General Discussion 12 11-20-2017 10:19 PM
100 race survey CSR/CR+ CR Lt1 RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 8 02-22-2017 07:56 PM
A FWIW Survey Lt1 RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 7 01-29-2017 09:57 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.