Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2020, 05:36 PM   #11
Mitch44
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,872
Bill I've posted many picks here on this site and few if any ever ask any questions. I'll never forget something I learned from Sartin and that is;" that no matter how many horses you pick you're only as good as your last winner." Those that want picks are really asking "do something for me" to quote Sartin.

I'm not here to do something constantly for someone. They really need to do something for themselves. I'm perfectly satisfied with what I do and can do. What I have been doing for years several here now are doing and some of it has been incorporated into the new RDSS.

I've done a ton of work over the years and when the time is available I put up my picks and thoughts. I won't waste my time to prove something to every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes along. I have better things to do in life. It seems as through the ones on this site that don't even use the program make the most noise. Losers are always attacking winners , I suppose their misery is looking for company. I avoid NIPS as much as possible. NIPS are negative influence people.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Documentation - RDSS 2.1 Ted Craven RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 15 10-01-2026 12:33 AM
Let's Talk Longshots 09-23-18 partsnut Selections 7 09-24-2018 06:14 PM
Supp. LS Fairchild RDSS2 / FAQ's 12 11-15-2015 08:50 AM
RDSS 2.0 Pacelines pilot RDSS2 / FAQ's 21 04-03-2013 07:27 PM
RDSS Modeller Export Ted Craven RDSS 16 07-26-2009 05:30 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 PM.