|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Synergism A Forum for Synergism Users to discuss, exchange tips, post race workups. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
|
downloading
Let me expound a little further on my last post, lest It hits someone the wrong way. A lot of people download and it's good for them. I think it's necessary if you're playing several tracks. And I'm sure RDSS shines as a program, and maybe sometime, I will get it. Right now I'm happy picking out a few aces from one or two tracks. There are guys on this board hat use RDSS with great success and I don't want to imply otherwise.
Thanks for listening... |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Yellow Manual Introduction | Bill V. | General Discussion | 3 | 07-09-2017 01:53 AM |
| Question about variants in Yellow Manual | James T. | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 1 | 02-27-2013 07:03 PM |
| Notes from the Synergism II Manual | Houndog | Synergism | 2 | 07-24-2012 09:39 PM |
| Tandem Manual | Ted Craven | Manuals | 0 | 11-22-2011 12:21 PM |
| Paceline Manual | Ted Craven | Manuals | 0 | 07-21-2010 11:34 AM |
|