Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...)
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2018, 06:06 PM   #6
fastcharlie55
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 25
Pizzola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch44 View Post
I only open up the PP's to get a line as the PP's or line tells me to go to another line Jeebs.

Pizzolla will use a 5 F turf race for a dirt route (taking its best in the chart) which I would never do that. His line picking is something I would never condone.



Also having tried his BM for a 90 day trial I would not recommend it at all. His pace numbers are the worse I've ever seen and Phase one or TPR are much netter and would outperform them. For a guy that started with Sartin he sure never evolved as far as pace numbers. I believe the flaw is in adjusting the 3rd FR or his PBS numbers. Adjusting those is not adjusting them to todays matchup but he adjusts them to the matchup of that race which is not todays matchup.

If your using RDSS you are using the best out there for pace handicapping.
Mitch44
Remember Pizzolla was a magician and he can make your money disappear.
fastcharlie55 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 AM.