|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Info, Reference How to obtain RDSS2, get started and learn to use it. (Video and other tutorials) |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#4 |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
Ted and Mick,
Thanks for posting the definitions and documentation. You and Mick did an excellent job. I would be happy to see procedural videos from some of users to see how they successfully apply some of the many features the software offers. This would give me a comfort level that I would be using RDSS in the correct manner and get me up an rolling in the right direction. I realize that most users have there own way of using your software. I would find it interesting to look at a variety of approaches to see how others are successfully using it. Any help will be appreciated. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ** RDSS2 Beta2.6 Released! | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 1 | 04-18-2013 02:25 PM |
|