Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2017, 04:51 PM   #4
gentz
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 26
Hi Bill... I went through this with Spec160.. If your computers are 64 bit you aren't going to be able to run a DOS program. DOSbox or not. Unless something changed in the last 4 months. The notebooks you describe are 32 bit and they can run it from the desktop. Good luck. I miss being able to run the Speculator program too. I could be wrong about this but I don't think so.
gentz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie...Where are Issues 78 thru ???? wwilkens General Discussion 4 06-01-2015 08:45 PM
Val4 Error Question Ted Craven Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 0 05-06-2010 11:57 AM
Val4 Emulation SilentRun RDSS 2 10-15-2009 07:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.