|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
delmarscott2004
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orange County California
Posts: 132
|
Bill V.
Bill my condolences to you and family .
Scott |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
|
Bill my deepest sympathy
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others. |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Bill, I am so sorry for your and your family's loss.
Pat |
|
|
|
#24 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
What a life
Esther Varone
http://www.oliveriefuneralhome.com/o...Esther-Varone/ Please check out Mom and Dads last public signing appearance video on the Tribute Wall Album http://www.oliveriefuneralhome.com/o...0-000000000000 |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Hey Bill, your Mum's got that Ethel Merman attitude in her singing
What a pair they were. Joe has a pretty good voice too!Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Bill,
Your parents really sing well, I know your Mom will always be with you Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 644
|
Bill, I am very sorry for your loss.
Prayers to you and your family. |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 58
|
I'm so sorry, Bill
I come here not very often, and I was so saddened to read the news. I only met Esther once, but what a doll she was. We spent much of the day laughing and talking about all kinds of things. I could tell instantly that she had an amazing spirit and beautiful heart... I know that carries on. May she rest in God's heavenly peace.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
Bill..
I'am late for this also.. I'm so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing.... It was a great day in 2009 to meet her and the rest of the P&C gang My wife and I still talk about that day.... Hope you and the rest are doing well Mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Sources of Racing News | Bill Lyster | General Discussion | 10 | 04-22-2016 06:23 PM |
| Good news for us canuks | barb craven | General Discussion | 5 | 02-10-2014 10:48 PM |
| Parx News | Bill V. | General Discussion | 2 | 01-07-2014 01:30 AM |
| Good news, bad news | Bill Lyster | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 3 | 12-10-2009 07:54 PM |
| Bad news for Tim | tom | General Discussion | 3 | 12-15-2008 04:28 PM |
|