|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| 2016 Match4Cash Challenges Are You Up 4 It? |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Vacation
I am posting this here so all the Ontario pace and cappers will see it. I will be in Toronto on Sept. 25-27 and would like to join all of you at Woodbine on Sunday Sept. 25th if possible. If this day works, directions and time to meet up at the track would be appreciated.
I'm not hard to spot. I'm 6' 4" tall. There is a picture of me in the get together section for the 2013 Del Mar outing. Go to page 2. I am the tall drink of water on the right. I will be wearing the RDSS2 cap that Ted gave me. I'll also be at Finger Lakes this Thursday and will make my way to the paddock from time to time just in case somebody's in the neighborhood. I echo Pook's comments regarding British Columbia. It is a beautiful place. I lived in the Seattle area for 20 years and made my way across the border several times. Hope to see some of you in the east.
__________________
Tim Don't look back. You're not going that way. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| M4$16/2 Standings | The Pook | 2016 Match4Cash Challenges | 28 | 12-19-2016 05:14 PM |
| M4$16/2 Sept 3-Capcondo | The Pook | 2016 Match4Cash Challenges | 16 | 09-03-2016 11:58 PM |
| MC Sept 12/13 by mowens33 | The Pook | 2015 Matchup Challenge | 11 | 09-16-2015 01:34 PM |
| Matchup Challenge Feb 28/Mar 1 by Mowens33 | The Pook | 2015 Matchup Challenge | 38 | 03-01-2015 07:30 PM |
| New 2008 Player Rewards Pick Three Series - Weekly Handicapping Contests in September | lonestarracefan | General Discussion | 0 | 08-28-2008 09:08 PM |
|