Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2016, 12:18 PM   #14
rmath
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
Bill

Bill, When I start to eliminate horses I start with the highest TT rating and eliminate them in that order regardless of which horse or horses involved.

With the settings I use the 8 horses line was #1. not sure why you got different lines for TPP.
I am sorry that I have not been able to post any screen shots at this time, some glitch in my computer.
Rmath
call me on skype and we can share a screen to see what the problem is.
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) Bill Lyster Matchup Discussion 4 05-01-2015 05:02 PM
Auto paceline templates /Betting real money testing it RichieP RDSS 87 10-05-2010 08:12 PM
Record Keeping Idea's pktruckdriver Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 26 07-12-2009 08:08 AM
MORE record keeping ideas For The Lead Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 07-12-2009 03:19 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.