|
More evidence that perhaps one shouldn't take the "best Perceptor" selections as final!
For the #1 horse, RDSS chose line 2. The daily track variant needs to be factored in.
#3: Perceptor chose line 2, I wound up settling on line 5 because I suspected that based on the historical trend, the horse might regress after the new top. The 5th paceline to me says what that regression might look like, although the work on the 18th was so good it might indicate a new top is possible. The primary line score is definitely better with line 4, though. The 4th line gives an impressive array of Supplementary line scores, too (aren't they called "corollairies"?). Any concerns about fitness after the 88 new top is negated, I see, by the excellent work on 6/18.
#4: Perceptor chose line 3. I was thinking that meant perhaps that the horse might improve 3 or 4 speed points as previous patterns suggested.
Agree on tossing #6.
More good stuff to consider. Thanks again!
|