Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2016, 05:57 PM   #38
Rivegauche610
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Confederacy, alas, but temporarily.
Posts: 34
RDSS' Belmont Exacta

Given that I'm still relatively new to RDSS, I chose carefully the pacelines for all the horses in the race, then I let the program choose the rest. If I disagreed with a paceline chosen by RDSS I figured out what my own position was and went with it. I then found the results displayed here on the Segments and BL/BL screens, which I accepted and bet a $1 exacta box of the top four. I treated it strictly as an action bet to test the system, and in this case, it worked. Of course now I wish I had bet a much bigger exacta box!!
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Rivegauche610; 06-13-2016 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Forgot Title
Rivegauche610 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conflicting Infomation and no color, ?? pktruckdriver General Discussion 5 12-07-2012 05:11 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 AM.