|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Springfield, MA
Posts: 61
|
Zia Park race #5
I am not real familiar with this track, but I will give it a shot. The pace setter in this race should be the 3. Based on the pace from the 2 and 3 I have narrowed my contenders down to the 2, 3, 4 and 7. The 3 broke his maiden over a sloppy track, then came right back and won an allowance race with some blazing fractions. I don't think he can get those fractions again, but should be competitive here. I believe the 2, 3, and 4 will be setting the pace with the 7 sitting right off the leaders. I think the 7 will catch them all late. My picks for this race are the 7 and 4.
__________________
Never stop striving for knowledge |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| MC August 8/9 by The Pook | The Pook | 2015 Matchup Challenge | 23 | 08-10-2015 06:27 PM |
| MC July 11/12 by The Pook | The Pook | 2015 Matchup Challenge | 38 | 07-14-2015 01:58 PM |
| Matchup Challenge Mar 14/15 by The Pook | The Pook | 2015 Matchup Challenge | 11 | 03-14-2015 07:27 PM |
| Punxsutawney Pook | The Pook | Matchup Discussion | 6 | 02-06-2015 11:58 AM |
| A Gift from Santa Pook | The Pook | Matchup Discussion | 8 | 12-16-2014 08:30 AM |
|