Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2015, 04:19 PM   #6
sprestridge
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 10
Lone Star Park is my home track and I love it, but you guys are dead on. There are only about 3 races per card that are worth betting. When I go for the live racing, I enjoy the band between races and have a few beers. But for serious wagering, I stick to simulcast races in the Bar n Book.
sprestridge is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) Bill Lyster Matchup Discussion 4 05-01-2015 05:02 PM
Risen Star at the Fairgrounds lone speed Matchup Discussion 13 02-24-2013 08:54 PM
4-22 Hollywood Park chardale Selections 0 04-22-2011 05:53 PM
Monmouth Park Pace Lines atkinsrr Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 10-15-2010 10:08 AM
Hollywood Park? Vinnie Selections 11 11-17-2008 09:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 PM.