|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Happy Birthday Card for Richie
Happy Birthday Rich
Since I've known you the longest I get to go first Have a happy healthy fun birthday We all wish you the very best We owe so much What you give us is a friendship to last a lifetime Happy birthday Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 16
|
Happy Birthday Richie, I just celebrated my 39th. birthday for the 24th time on 2-6-07. I was too busy learning the "MatchUp" to get too crazy. Thanks to your ongoing instructions (Pearls of Wisdom) and of course "The Hat.
Hope you had a great Birthday and many more. Thanks, Terry |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I live in Toronto, Ontario, can
Posts: 220
|
Happy Birthday Richie
Hi Richie. Happy Birthday. And hope you have many more. Each one better than the one before. Make sure you have a A GREAT DAY. YOU DESERVE.
emilio |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
|
Richie,
The amount of energy that you spend trying to help people on this forum is very admirable. I know it takes up a lot of your time but it is very appreciated. I hope you are rewarded at the betting windows ten fold for all the time you spend helping people. I hope you have a fantastic birthday. Enjoy the day. Jim |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 206
|
To my friend and mentor Richie,
The time and energy that you give to us here and the help that you have given personally to yours truly here has been nothing short of fantastic. So i raise a toast to you and all that you have doing wishing you a healthy, happy and Prosperous Birthday!!!! Doug |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
delmarscott2004
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orange County California
Posts: 132
|
Happy Birthday Richie P
Richie Happy birthday and I hope you have a great day with your family with many more to come.
I also want to thank you for for all the help you have given to this site . Thank you ......... Vanoy Scott |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 478
|
Happy Birthday Goomba
Best of Health, and Happiest of Days Thanks for being there for all of US John
__________________
"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man" |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Richie,Janie and I want to wish you a very Happy B-Day and hope you have many more healthy ones.Tell your Mom I said hello and I hope she is doing well.Jeff
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 212
|
Richie:
Have a wonderful, healthy and happy birthday with many, many more to come! Keep up the excellent work! Gary |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
Happy Birthday Ritchie,
This is a special day for a special guy. Enjoy. Wishing you many more to come. Bill |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Happy Birthday | admin | General Discussion | 5 | 01-09-2007 10:10 PM |
| Happy Birthday Tim | RichieP | General Discussion | 4 | 01-04-2007 05:41 PM |
| Happy Birthday | admin | General Discussion | 7 | 12-08-2006 08:49 PM |
| Happy Birthday Dad | admin | General Discussion | 7 | 03-23-2006 08:33 AM |
| Happy B-day Richie | shoeless | General Discussion | 15 | 02-28-2006 09:14 PM |
|