|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
|
Breeders Cup Sprint Energy
Some screenshots in Energy and THOROMATION for the Breeders Cup Sprint. Even though the warning flag came to use the alternate adjustment which equalizes Total Energy I stuck with the automatic adjustment as I did not want to penalize faster horses.I used 2 pacelines for Capt. Candyman Can.
The numbers after the horses name is the paceline used. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Items on BL BL screen and Pace Balance speed | CC Brown | RDSS | 19 | 03-28-2011 05:12 PM |
| As Easy as 1-2-3... | lueylump | RDSS | 7 | 05-14-2009 12:08 PM |
| RDSS an Application of the Matchup | lueylump | RDSS | 3 | 05-10-2009 09:03 PM |
| Breeders Cup Sprint | JIGSAW | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 0 | 10-22-2008 04:20 PM |
| Counter Energy | alydar_ David | General Discussion | 1 | 08-27-2008 06:15 AM |
|