Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #15
tfm
Former member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,136
I have a better idea. We'll let Tim post his 4 to 5 picks per race and you can show up every so often with your comments but NEVER with a pick, and I'll 'retire' to my Twitter page.

No skin off my balls.

Not like I have the time to do this **** anyway.
tfm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:40 AM.