|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Tampa Sunday 3rd Race
This looks to me to be a very competitive field of 12,500 claimers going 7 fur where I feel the ML favorite can be beaten.Using Super KGEN I came up with the
6-7 to win over 1-4 in exactas. Sorry I cant put up the screen shots but when you use the program the whole screen is taken up. All other opinions are welcome Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tampa Race 5 / Spec 150 | RichieP | Speculator | 22 | 04-17-2006 03:21 PM |
| Tampa Sunday | Chip Napolitano | Selections | 2 | 01-22-2006 11:52 AM |
| Tampa Bay Dec 11 Race 1 | cprescigno | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 1 | 12-11-2005 01:12 PM |
|