Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Tampa Sunday 3rd Race (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3499)

shoeless 02-23-2008 04:28 PM

Tampa Sunday 3rd Race
 
This looks to me to be a very competitive field of 12,500 claimers going 7 fur where I feel the ML favorite can be beaten.Using Super KGEN I came up with the

6-7 to win

over

1-4 in exactas.

Sorry I cant put up the screen shots but when you use the program the whole screen is taken up.

All other opinions are welcome Jeff

shoeless 02-24-2008 11:17 AM

I guess nobody's interested.Well everybody have a nice day.

RichieP 02-24-2008 11:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Morning Jeff
I looked at your race. I'm projecting the #1 leading at 1c and #4 leading at 2c. I think the race winner goes other than early so I'm throwing both them out for the win.

Here are my contenders big bro. I don't know why but the #2 horse keeps hitting my eye.I know he is off 6 months + but I think he runs good here.That 10th line down is the key. I definitely see your #6. He is my "other horse".

For me for the #7 to win the 2 and 6 have to be sick and the whole race stops letting the 7 pass them.

Very best of luck and my best to Janie :)

simon 02-24-2008 01:08 PM

Race 3
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 29438)
I guess nobody's interested.Well everybody have a nice day.

Hello from Monmouth Park

I will go with the 6 and 4

Var. EXDC
thoromation
6 4 7 1

thanks
RK

RichieP 02-24-2008 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 29440)
Morning Jeff
I looked at your race. I'm projecting the #1 leading at 1c and #4 leading at 2c. I think the race winner goes other than early so I'm throwing both them out for the win.

Here are my contenders big bro. I don't know why but the #2 horse keeps hitting my eye.I know he is off 6 months + but I think he runs good here.That 10th line down is the key. I definitely see your #6. He is my "other horse".

For me for the #7 to win the 2 and 6 have to be sick and the whole race stops letting the 7 pass them.

Very best of luck and my best to Janie :)

There is your cold exacta big bro. My "other horse" wins at 3/1 and the #2 places at 13/1.

7 had no chance and the earlies died the way they should.

If I told you how many times in the last 3 days I ran 2nd big bro you nor anyone else would believe me.

GOOD call on the win bet Jeff!

RichieP 02-24-2008 01:51 PM

Ragin
Good call on the winner bud! :)

simon 02-24-2008 01:54 PM

Race 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 29447)
Ragin
Good call on the winner bud! :)

Thank you Rich and Jeff

You were right on with the 2
Nice work wow nice exacta

Thanks RK

mufasa 02-24-2008 02:03 PM

Big thanks to Jeff, Rich, and Ragin:

I do not have the TAM card for today but because of your conversations and provided data I was able to catch the 62 exacta in the 3rd race.

Good work everyone,

Robert

shoeless 02-24-2008 06:19 PM

Richie,Great call on hitting that ex,I chucked the 1 horse I thought it looked lame so I played the 6 with the 7 and 4.I see why you got the 2 but wondered how you threw out the 7,I went to it's 2nd race back where it came off a 45.3.Tell your Mom Janie and I send our love.


Bill ,good going hitting the 6 horse.

I really appreciate both of your inputs on the race.Jeff

shoeless 02-24-2008 06:22 PM

Robert,Glad you were able to capitalize on it.Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.