|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#31 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 46
|
Happy Birthday, with a diet like that you may live forever and then where would you be.
Thank you and all of the others for the postings and insights. |
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 40
|
Richie: Good health, good food, good friends and good bets = Good Life!!
A belated Happy Birthday to you...Marty |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: california
Posts: 195
|
Feliz cumpleanos riccardo! Y muchos mas.
Ignacio. |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
|
Richie,
When you hide down to 4 or 5 are you using Total Energy or something else? BTW, belated Happy Birthday. Jim |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Quote:
Having said that they ALL had ONE thing in common and preached/taught it at EVERY seminar that was ever held and it was this: The ONLY horses that should be shown in your FINAL readouts (the one you will make actual decisions to bet real money on) are horses that you are prepared to BET. So I eliminate from readouts such as E/L graph(I have ranges of acceptable numbers for each surface/dist),Balance, low odds runners based on ml in the lower tiers (4-5-6 etc), paceline screen where lines are selected from and SOME races the original screen even if I am not using matchup. AFTER I use the above written and are now prepared to actually BET real money on the horses in front of me then I will hide to top 5 total energy/line score. Each race is a unique event unto itself and needs my attention in the same way Jim.
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 223
|
Happy Belated Birthday!!
RichieP:
Happy Belated Birthday to you. I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday and may you enjoy a countless number more. ![]() I wish you nothing but the Best always Richie. I am sorry that I am late in extending my well wishes. I have been so busy the last few days that I haven't had the chance to check the Pace and Cap site or any others for that matter. Once again, I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday Richie.All the BEST to you and yours. Have a Fantastic Weekend. Vinnie
__________________
"All human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method". F. Kafka |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 114
|
happy birthday, dear Richie
hi Rich, happy birthday to a real nice guy. Sorry we're late getting this greeting out to you.
I enjoyed reading all the messages. Especially your daily menu. Boy, you are really a chip off the old block. By that I mean, Brooks eats that way all the time. He loves his Italian bread, and his homemade Escarole & Beans, and Minestra. Of course, spaghetti every Thursday with his homemade gravy. We even got Bill to enjoy all this. I"m not sure about the broccoli rabe. I think he's just being polite. Anyway, here's to another year of good races and most important, good friends. Lots of love, Mrs. V. and Brooks |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
|
Richie,
Hello! Sorry I'm so late with the greetings and best wishes! Remember this: as long as you are on the path of self-improvement and refinement, i.e., physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. you are NOT getting 'older,' you're only getting BETTER. All the best, Jon
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow." Last edited by Jonathan Steele; 03-02-2009 at 04:35 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
|
Richie said:
"I wasn't about to stay up and wait around in front of a computer screen man. I have gotten severely burnt out from doing this non stop for a long times." Man, tell me about it! I know that "burnt out" feeling too well! What I do between races--both real and practice--or when I'm reading or studying, is take breaks to lift weights and perform calisthentics. It really helps! Jon
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow." Last edited by Jonathan Steele; 03-02-2009 at 04:46 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Happy Birthday "Jms" | RichieP | General Discussion | 9 | 10-28-2008 09:41 AM |
| Happy Birthday Bob Cochran | Bill V. | General Discussion | 12 | 10-24-2008 07:13 PM |
| Happy Birthday Howard Sartin | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 10 | 10-05-2008 03:44 PM |
| Happy Birthday Chazz | Bill V. | General Discussion | 3 | 08-10-2008 12:34 PM |
| Happy Birthday Ted Craven | Bill V. | General Discussion | 23 | 08-03-2008 07:18 PM |
|