Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
Mr.Pagine
Happy Punting
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
Parx 2nd - was there for the taking

The more I look at Parx - the more I like it!

KABOOM - THERE FOR THE TAKING IN THE 2ND TODAY.
Attached Images
 
Mr.Pagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pagine View Post
The more I look at Parx - the more I like it!

KABOOM - THERE FOR THE TAKING IN THE 2ND TODAY.
Jon,

Who won - #1, #5 or #6? I know I could just look it up, but 2 years from now when someone is reading this, how will they know what was 'there for the taking'?

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #3
Segwin
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 624
I would imagine 6 as it is highlighted.

I've grown very fond of PRX. It has a great mix and affords some nice long shots.

I just hope that Bill, aka The Whale, doesn't keep skewing the odds though.
__________________
Terry
Segwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Lol

Hey Terry

I don't think that will happen !

I really just want to be a Eagle and soar above the storm.

4. The eagle is the only bird that loves the storm. When clouds gather, the eagles get excited. The eagle uses the winds of the storm to rise and is pushed up higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagle stops flapping and uses the pressure of the raging storm to soar the clouds and glide. This gives the eagle an opportunity to rest its wings. In the meantime all the other birds hide in the leaves and branches of the trees. We can use the storms of our lives (obstacles, trouble, etc) to rise to greater heights. Achievers relish challenges and use them profitably. Keep in mind the eagle is the only bird that rises above the storm to soar in the heavens until the storm passes. They do this because the eagle is the only bird God created with the ability to lock its wings in fixed position which enables them to be at rest as it soars high above the storm clouds.

EAGLES

by Dr. Myles Munroe
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
Mr.Pagine
Happy Punting
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
Ted - and the weiner is..........

... In Free

See you soon Ted.
Mr.Pagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Parx 7 furlong Bill V. General Discussion 10 11-09-2013 01:04 PM
Why Parx Bill V. General Discussion 6 11-04-2013 02:06 PM
Parx race 9 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap Bill V. Races of Interest 2 06-23-2013 06:41 PM
Parx VDC 8/29 Bill V. Selections 7 08-30-2011 12:17 PM
Parx Race 7 7/18 Bill V. Races of Interest 1 07-18-2011 08:42 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.