Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Parx 2nd - was there for the taking (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9495)

Mr.Pagine 11-09-2013 01:13 PM

Parx 2nd - was there for the taking
 
1 Attachment(s)
The more I look at Parx - the more I like it!

KABOOM - THERE FOR THE TAKING IN THE 2ND TODAY.

Ted Craven 11-09-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Pagine (Post 93973)
The more I look at Parx - the more I like it!

KABOOM - THERE FOR THE TAKING IN THE 2ND TODAY.

Jon,

Who won - #1, #5 or #6? I know I could just look it up, but 2 years from now when someone is reading this, how will they know what was 'there for the taking'?

Ted

Segwin 11-09-2013 05:40 PM

I would imagine 6 as it is highlighted.

I've grown very fond of PRX. It has a great mix and affords some nice long shots.

I just hope that Bill, aka The Whale, doesn't keep skewing the odds though. ;)

Bill V. 11-09-2013 05:58 PM

Lol
 
Hey Terry

I don't think that will happen !

I really just want to be a Eagle and soar above the storm.

4. The eagle is the only bird that loves the storm. When clouds gather, the eagles get excited. The eagle uses the winds of the storm to rise and is pushed up higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagle stops flapping and uses the pressure of the raging storm to soar the clouds and glide. This gives the eagle an opportunity to rest its wings. In the meantime all the other birds hide in the leaves and branches of the trees. We can use the storms of our lives (obstacles, trouble, etc) to rise to greater heights. Achievers relish challenges and use them profitably. Keep in mind the eagle is the only bird that rises above the storm to soar in the heavens until the storm passes. They do this because the eagle is the only bird God created with the ability to lock its wings in fixed position which enables them to be at rest as it soars high above the storm clouds.

EAGLES

by Dr. Myles Munroe

Mr.Pagine 11-09-2013 05:59 PM

Ted - and the weiner is..........
 
:1:... In Free

See you soon Ted.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.