|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| July Contest Enter your selections and SCREEN SHOTS and explanations here. Please start a new Thread with your User Name as Title |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Pktruckdriver
French Bastille Day, my B-day
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Budman
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 801
|
Happy Birthday PT
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Thank you,
but it is not until the 14th, French Bastille Day, I'm told patrick
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Woodbine July 2nd, a rare Monday Card
Race 1 25 w/p 1 and 4
The 3 while looks like the horse to beat, this time I will pass on a horse off over 300 days, can he beat me , yes, even the 1 horse looks shaky, as his last 7 races he looks like a quitter to me, I think 5 f today and with Patrick still up on him , just maybe he will finish today
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Race 2 July 2nd
25 w/p 4 and 6
Yes we have 2 favorties here the 5 and 6 horse, I am going with the 6 here, with the leading rider staying up for the ride, we may have a double for Patrick to start this day, and my 4 horse made a move last out and now this time with a little more distance, maybe this time he can get up, but I will not be surprised if the 5 runs away woith this one, and the 1 firster, well who knows, Trainer is 0 for 2, too little info to base a decision on that
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Race 3 July 2nd
25 w/p 1 and 5
Yes I know this seems to be a race where to numbers clearly point to the 5 and 6 horse, but I think either the 1 and 7 could win this at a price too, they are both coming into form and the 1 was out of class last out, but here , well maybe he could do this, the 7 works lites out , but I will go with 2 horse's with highest odds of my choices (before post-time), like Doc said go with the value, let's see if it works here, as I am going with 5 over the 6, and 1 over the 7, so
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
|
Patrick
Patrick, even though no actual money changes hands in this contest you might want to make your plays as conditional wagers.
example 25.00 to W&p on #3 if its odds are above your minumum at 1 minute to post. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Well, I think that maybe I need to look for races where the odds of my top 2 horses are above 7/2 m/l, as I bet before the races run, as I bet a go to work and then come back and see what happens, sometimes they go down , and once in awhile they go up.
Another thing I can do, is only play the top odds of say my top 4 contenders, knowing that the other 2 horses my win the race, this seems wrong too. So what to do, bet 50 place on 2 horse's maybe, or 50 to win only on 2 horse's, I like place better as I can play higher odds and maybe get 2 winners in 1 race, instead of just 1 winner a race, is this thinking wrong?? patrick
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
7/7/2012 BHP Race 9 (i hope)
25.00 w/p 6 and 3 horse, they are the best , more later
Game on Dude and Kettle Corn, I'll let Richard's Kid beat me patrick
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
25.00 w/p on 3 and 4
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| BillV | Bill V. | July Contest | 72 | 07-31-2012 01:41 PM |
| Pktruckdriver | pktruckdriver | June Contest | 31 | 06-29-2012 10:15 PM |
| Pktruckdriver thread | pktruckdriver | May - Practice | 3 | 05-29-2012 10:27 PM |
| pktruckdriver | pktruckdriver | 2nd Annual Howard Sartin & Jim Bradshaw Memorial Triple Crown 2010 Contest | 0 | 05-01-2010 07:56 PM |
| Personal Wagering Strategy | Bob Cochran | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 29 | 09-01-2009 10:23 AM |
|