Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   July Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Pktruckdriver (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8431)

pktruckdriver 06-28-2012 10:14 PM

Pktruckdriver
 
French Bastille Day, my B-day

noddub62 06-29-2012 09:25 AM

Happy Birthday PT:)

pktruckdriver 07-01-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noddub62 (Post 80962)
Happy Birthday PT:)

Thank you,

but it is not until the 14th, French Bastille Day, I'm told

patrick

pktruckdriver 07-01-2012 11:23 PM

Woodbine July 2nd, a rare Monday Card
 
1 Attachment(s)
Race 1 25 w/p 1 and 4

The 3 while looks like the horse to beat, this time I will pass on a horse off over 300 days, can he beat me , yes, even the 1 horse looks shaky, as his last 7 races he looks like a quitter to me, I think 5 f today and with Patrick still up on him , just maybe he will finish today

pktruckdriver 07-01-2012 11:35 PM

Race 2 July 2nd
 
1 Attachment(s)
25 w/p 4 and 6

Yes we have 2 favorties here the 5 and 6 horse, I am going with the 6 here, with the leading rider staying up for the ride, we may have a double for Patrick to start this day, and my 4 horse made a move last out and now this time with a little more distance, maybe this time he can get up, but I will not be surprised if the 5 runs away woith this one, and the 1 firster, well who knows, Trainer is 0 for 2, too little info to base a decision on that

pktruckdriver 07-01-2012 11:48 PM

Race 3 July 2nd
 
1 Attachment(s)
25 w/p 1 and 5

Yes I know this seems to be a race where to numbers clearly point to the 5 and 6 horse, but I think either the 1 and 7 could win this at a price too, they are both coming into form and the 1 was out of class last out, but here , well maybe he could do this, the 7 works lites out , but I will go with 2 horse's with highest odds of my choices (before post-time), like Doc said go with the value, let's see if it works here, as I am going with 5 over the 6, and 1 over the 7, so

pktruckdriver 07-01-2012 11:58 PM

Race 4 July 2n
 
1 Attachment(s)
25 w/p 2 and 6

I am torn up here, as each horse can stand up here and win, but I will go with recency on this track and hope I can beat the 1 and 5 who may be better horse's, just hopefully not today

pktruckdriver 07-02-2012 12:13 AM

Race 5 a Maiden race with Firster's galore
 
1 Attachment(s)
25 w/p 2 and 8

I am using these 2 because of the fact that from looking at the workout from all, the Firter's in this race , none of them look that good, but I can easily get burned here, as I am not sure how good the workout info is, if I were to use any Firster's it would be the 4 and 7 , but this time I will not, let's hope I am right

pktruckdriver 07-02-2012 12:23 AM

Race 6
 
2 Attachment(s)
25 w/p 3 and 1/1a

I know favorites, but maybe they will go up in odds by post time, I can hope, now in here I have 2 horse's in the segement screen who are at great odds, the 2 and 4 horse, yet I also see the 5 horser as real player here, yet trusting the program makes me stay with the 3 horse, almost making me play 100 to win on him, except that is not my style of play, yet this horse would make me think about it

pktruckdriver 07-02-2012 12:34 AM

Race 8 , yes , I pass Race 7
 
1 Attachment(s)
25 w/p 4 and 6

Here it seems the better 2 horse's are the m/l fav's, yet I think the 1, 2 and 5 could pull this upset off easily enough, the 4 is a horse for course and distance and hard to ignore, we'll see how this runs out


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.