|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Saratoga Race #6 Sunday 8/14
Here's a $35K claiming race on what may well be an off-track. The 5 at ML of 8/5 may not be the horse he once was.
Here are the PP's: |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Saratoga race #6 Cont'd
Good Luck, Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
my contenders...2-5-6
another iffy race there , Tim You consider this better than the maiden race you put up the other day? Give me a classic claiming race any day!! mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack Last edited by mikesal57; 08-13-2011 at 07:26 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
6. Awesome Arceno
9. Cooper River 5. Pistols At Dawn this is what i came up with for the tomorrows edition of the saratoga special.
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Saratoga #6 Analysis
Here's my analysis of the race:
1: EP ran against a 22.1 2 back 2: S closed against a dead late pace out 3: EP against 1st quarter of 22.8 slow out 4: S closed well 3 back. I think he'll be too late 5: P I'm not going to use the last race since it was at IND. There was a hat helper awhile back that Indiana is a very fast track. His other successful race show a Pressing style. I'll use the race 4 back. 6: P 2 back 7: Slow out 8: Slow out 9: S toolate with first call positions of 6th, 8th, 6th, and 6th This leaves me with the 1, 5, and 6. I wanted to show the screenshot from RDSS but I'm having a problem with the program currently. Now, I don't know if the 1 can win on the lead but the race sets up for him so he is my pick. Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Mike,
Feel free to put up any race you like. I would welcome input from others. Tim
__________________
Tim Don't look back. You're not going that way. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
RDSS Bottom Line
I found the problem. Here's the screenshot:
I'm still on the 1. Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
|
sunday
5-1-6
Bob |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
|
1,7 and 9 are scratched...
I'd take the 5 in this one... |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup | RichieP | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 1 | 05-25-2009 09:52 AM |
|