Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Saratoga Race #6 Sunday 8/14 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7618)

Capcondo 08-13-2011 03:04 AM

Saratoga Race #6 Sunday 8/14
 
5 Attachment(s)
Here's a $35K claiming race on what may well be an off-track. The 5 at ML of 8/5 may not be the horse he once was.

Here are the PP's:

Attachment 23283

Attachment 23284

Attachment 23285

Attachment 23286

Attachment 23287

Capcondo 08-13-2011 03:08 AM

Saratoga race #6 Cont'd
 
5 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23288

Attachment 23289

Attachment 23290

Attachment 23291

Attachment 23292

Good Luck,

Tim

mikesal57 08-13-2011 07:19 AM

my contenders...2-5-6

another iffy race there , Tim

You consider this better than the maiden race you put up the other day?

Give me a classic claiming race any day!!

mike

gandalf380 08-13-2011 08:14 PM

6. Awesome Arceno
9. Cooper River
5. Pistols At Dawn

this is what i came up with for the tomorrows edition of the saratoga special.

Capcondo 08-14-2011 02:37 AM

Saratoga #6 Analysis
 
Here's my analysis of the race:

1: EP ran against a 22.1 2 back
2: S closed against a dead late pace out
3: EP against 1st quarter of 22.8 slow out
4: S closed well 3 back. I think he'll be too late
5: P I'm not going to use the last race since it was at IND. There was a hat helper awhile back that Indiana is a very fast track. His other successful race show a Pressing style. I'll use the race 4 back.
6: P 2 back
7: Slow out
8: Slow out
9: S toolate with first call positions of 6th, 8th, 6th, and 6th

This leaves me with the 1, 5, and 6.

I wanted to show the screenshot from RDSS but I'm having a problem with the program currently.

Now, I don't know if the 1 can win on the lead but the race sets up for him so he is my pick.

Tim

Capcondo 08-14-2011 02:39 AM

Mike,

Feel free to put up any race you like. I would welcome input from others.

Tim

Capcondo 08-14-2011 03:00 AM

RDSS Bottom Line
 
1 Attachment(s)
I found the problem. Here's the screenshot:

Attachment 23316

I'm still on the 1.

Tim

raceman5 08-14-2011 12:17 PM

sunday
 
5-1-6

Bob

PeteC 08-14-2011 12:22 PM

1,7 and 9 are scratched...

I'd take the 5 in this one...

PeteC 08-14-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 72808)
my contenders...2-5-6


mike

Finish goes 2-3-6 and the 2 paying off at 11-1...well done Mike :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.