|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 108
|
Sunday Turf anyone?
Gulfstream:
Race 5 - 8 and 12 Race 10- 10 and 8 Tampa: Race 6 - 8 and 3 Race 8 - 1 and 4 Race 10 - 5 and 9 CN Last edited by Chip Napolitano; 01-15-2006 at 11:39 AM. Reason: added Tampa races |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Chip,I just left a post where Parts put up something on Tampa.Anyway I like the 9 just claimed by the top turf trainer there and also ridden by a top turf jockey.Alexander though is 0-4 with first time claims but is 75% in the money so I defintely think he will be in the mix.I dont know what line you used for the 9 but that Nov 13th the last time he ran on a firm turf was a bang up race.I will use him with your 3 and the 7.I dont how you came up with the 8 except that the trainer is 39% 2nd off a lay.But this horse hasnt done a thing and I know he has won a lot of money but that was from 2002 and besides he is 7 yrs old and only won 2 races.Im glad though you brought up the turf that's one subject here that I believe is not done here enough.I DID NOT MAKE THESE PICKS WITH A COMPUTER SO IT'S OPEN FOR ANY COMMENTSJeff
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 108
|
Result GP race 5
12 misses by a nose at 25/1. You miserable creature. I was heavily involved.
Pays $ 25.20 to place If he wins I join Pino for aome Grappa CN |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 108
|
Result Tampa race 6
Quote:
my horses up track |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 108
|
Result Tampa R8
the 1 goes at 4/5. 4 at 15/1 bet w/p on the 4 nothing
4 was an illusion dont know what the numbers will show next time but he has no heart to win CN |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Chip,Thanks too bad at GP 5TH that would have been sweettJeff
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|