Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday Turf anyone? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625)

Chip Napolitano 01-15-2006 11:28 AM

Sunday Turf anyone?
 
Gulfstream:
Race 5 - 8 and 12
Race 10- 10 and 8

Tampa:
Race 6 - 8 and 3
Race 8 - 1 and 4
Race 10 - 5 and 9

CN

shoeless 01-15-2006 12:16 PM

Chip,I just left a post where Parts put up something on Tampa.Anyway I like the 9 just claimed by the top turf trainer there and also ridden by a top turf jockey.Alexander though is 0-4 with first time claims but is 75% in the money so I defintely think he will be in the mix.I dont know what line you used for the 9 but that Nov 13th the last time he ran on a firm turf was a bang up race.I will use him with your 3 and the 7.I dont how you came up with the 8 except that the trainer is 39% 2nd off a lay.But this horse hasnt done a thing and I know he has won a lot of money but that was from 2002 and besides he is 7 yrs old and only won 2 races.Im glad though you brought up the turf that's one subject here that I believe is not done here enough.I DID NOT MAKE THESE PICKS WITH A COMPUTER SO IT'S OPEN FOR ANY COMMENTSJeff

Chip Napolitano 01-15-2006 02:50 PM

Result GP race 5
 
12 misses by a nose at 25/1. You miserable creature. I was heavily involved.


Pays $ 25.20 to place If he wins I join Pino for aome Grappa

CN

Chip Napolitano 01-15-2006 02:59 PM

Result Tampa race 6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless
Chip,I just left a post where Parts put up something on Tampa.Anyway I like the 9 just claimed by the top turf trainer there and also ridden by a top turf jockey.Alexander though is 0-4 with first time claims but is 75% in the money so I defintely think he will be in the mix.I dont know what line you used for the 9 but that Nov 13th the last time he ran on a firm turf was a bang up race.I will use him with your 3 and the 7.I dont how you came up with the 8 except that the trainer is 39% 2nd off a lay.But this horse hasnt done a thing and I know he has won a lot of money but that was from 2002 and besides he is 7 yrs old and only won 2 races.Im glad though you brought up the turf that's one subject here that I believe is not done here enough.I DID NOT MAKE THESE PICKS WITH A COMPUTER SO IT'S OPEN FOR ANY COMMENTSJeff

Good call on the 9 Shoe! Very nice call

my horses up track

Chip Napolitano 01-15-2006 04:34 PM

Result Tampa R8
 
the 1 goes at 4/5. 4 at 15/1 bet w/p on the 4 nothing


4 was an illusion dont know what the numbers will show next time but he has no heart to win
CN

shoeless 01-15-2006 04:45 PM

Chip,Thanks too bad at GP 5TH that would have been sweettJeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.