Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
sq764
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 45
Mountaineer 4/28 - Compare notes??

Would anyone like to go through a few set races for Mountaineer tonight? I would like to compare paceline selections, then go through 'raionale' of the focus on selections for each of the races.. If interested, maybe everyone could offer their paceline selections and horses they would play for each race?

For simplicity's sake, I would put out races 1,3,4,5,7

I guess I will post my paceline selections shortly and any input as to differing opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Scott
sq764 is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
sq764
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 45
Races 1 & 3 - Pacelines

Here is what I selected for pacelines for races 1 & 3

Race 1:

1- 2
2- 4
3- 1
4- 2
5- 3
6- 2
7- 1
8- 3
9- 3
10- 1


Race 3

1- 2
2- 2
3- 1
4- 1
5- 1
6- 1
7- 1
8- 1
9- 1
sq764 is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
I'll give a few races tonite when I get back

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Clarity

"SQ"
Are you looking for Rdss user comparison/feedback?

Congrats on the new baby!
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #5
sq764
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
"SQ"
Are you looking for Rdss user comparison/feedback?

Congrats on the new baby!
yes RDSS comparison/feedback

And thanks, the little guy needs daddy to get him to Ivy League school, so lets get cracking
sq764 is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Scott
I made a video of the early dd tonight. it is uploading then I will ask Ted/Bill to help me get it on the server here at P&C.

gotta run. friend needs help with Boat down at park
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #7
sq764
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Scott
I made a video of the early dd tonight. it is uploading then I will ask Ted/Bill to help me get it on the server here at P&C.

gotta run. friend needs help with Boat down at park

I made 2 race wagers for tonight so far... race 3 I played 4 & 6 to win

Race 7 I played 2&7 to win
sq764 is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
sq, could be bad weather tonite here in the burgh. MNR just 40mins.
Rverge
ps when the hockey playoffs are done and the pens win, then MNR. turf starts right after Mem.day may 25. i like what the tellers tell me about the turf at mnr they call it "durf"
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #9
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
Race 7 I played 2&7 to win
Scott, can you share your reasoning for your choice of win bets here, either based on M/L odds or post-time odds. Here is what my BL/BL looked like:

Name:  mnr0428-7.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  41.9 KB

At 5-1 M/L, I think the #6 looks like a bet, especially with that 6 point gap on the odds line over the next horse. Even if you'd prefer the #6's 4th line, so as to not accept its best ever, the horse still ranks 2nd on BL/BL

Name:  mnr0428-7a.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  45.4 KB

Using only the M/L odds (and again, focusing on process), perhaps a case could be made for betting the #6 and the #2.

Name:  mnr0428-7cht.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  51.4 KB

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #10
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Here is the link to the video for the early dd tonight at Mnr:

http://www.sartinmethodology.com/med...4282009_dd.wmv
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-04-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: relocated video
RichieP is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 AM.