Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Mountaineer 4/28 - Compare notes?? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5565)

sq764 04-28-2009 10:05 AM

Mountaineer 4/28 - Compare notes??
 
Would anyone like to go through a few set races for Mountaineer tonight? I would like to compare paceline selections, then go through 'raionale' of the focus on selections for each of the races.. If interested, maybe everyone could offer their paceline selections and horses they would play for each race?

For simplicity's sake, I would put out races 1,3,4,5,7

I guess I will post my paceline selections shortly and any input as to differing opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

sq764 04-28-2009 10:15 AM

Races 1 & 3 - Pacelines
 
Here is what I selected for pacelines for races 1 & 3

Race 1:

1- 2
2- 4
3- 1
4- 2
5- 3
6- 2
7- 1
8- 3
9- 3
10- 1


Race 3

1- 2
2- 2
3- 1
4- 1
5- 1
6- 1
7- 1
8- 1
9- 1

mikesal57 04-28-2009 12:24 PM

I'll give a few races tonite when I get back

mike

RichieP 04-28-2009 12:35 PM

Clarity
 
"SQ"
Are you looking for Rdss user comparison/feedback?

Congrats on the new baby! :)

sq764 04-28-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 53161)
"SQ"
Are you looking for Rdss user comparison/feedback?

Congrats on the new baby! :)

yes RDSS comparison/feedback

And thanks, the little guy needs daddy to get him to Ivy League school, so lets get cracking

RichieP 04-28-2009 03:09 PM

Scott
I made a video of the early dd tonight. it is uploading then I will ask Ted/Bill to help me get it on the server here at P&C.

gotta run. friend needs help with Boat down at park

sq764 04-28-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 53200)
Scott
I made a video of the early dd tonight. it is uploading then I will ask Ted/Bill to help me get it on the server here at P&C.

gotta run. friend needs help with Boat down at park


I made 2 race wagers for tonight so far... race 3 I played 4 & 6 to win

Race 7 I played 2&7 to win

Rverge 04-28-2009 04:42 PM

sq, could be bad weather tonite here in the burgh. MNR just 40mins.
Rverge
ps when the hockey playoffs are done and the pens win, then MNR. turf starts right after Mem.day may 25. i like what the tellers tell me about the turf at mnr they call it "durf"

RichieP 04-28-2009 05:11 PM

Here is the link to the video for the early dd tonight at Mnr:

http://www.sartinmethodology.com/med...4282009_dd.wmv

Bill V. 04-28-2009 06:55 PM

Thank you
 
Thanks Rich
I really enjoyed the video. You helped me out with a few problems
and gave me better confidence to look at tough races

Good Skill
Bill V


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.