Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Wed Aug 20 Sar

Looking at the first in RDSS and I've come up with the 1 horse on top (a double advantage horse at that) and the favorite, #2 ranked second.

Good luck to all, hopefully today's wagers will be more successful than Monday's.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
Jimbo282
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
1 minute to go and I am taking the 2 over the 1, exacta.
Jimbo282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
like the 8

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:02 PM   #4
Jimbo282
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
5,9,1 in the first
Jimbo282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:08 PM   #5
Jimbo282
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
How could the 5 or 9 be there. I tried all kinds of lines and they never came up.

Jimmy
Jimbo282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
I was looking for a speed horse thinking that the 2 wont be there...the 5 had so many tough races , but did have a little speed.

waiting for the race 3


look at the 2's company line with By The Light..3rd

I think this is a real easy race for her, the #10 ran big # on a good track and never went over 6 fur

gl mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:35 PM   #7
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
I was looking for a speed horse thinking that the 2 wont be there...the 5 had so many tough races , but did have a little speed.

waiting for the race 3


look at the 2's company line with By The Light..3rd

I think this is a real easy race for her, the #10 ran big # on a good track and never went over 6 fur

gl mike
I'm waiting on the third also. I've got the 8 on top and will probably just play that one horse until my cold streak is over. Right now, my top two horses aren't even hitting the board.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #8
Jimbo282
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
3rd

1,2,10 box
Jimbo282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #9
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Top 5

Hi Jimmy

Hope you had good trip home

In the first race The 5 was the #1 APV and CR horse
the best I can do is get the 5 rated 4th on BLBL
my top 5 contenders were

#2 line 1
#8 line 2
#1A line 2
#5 line 4 8.0 race
#4 line 2

The 9 for me was a non contender
If I did the race my bets would have been the 8 and 1A

I looked at race 4 but I don't like the race
my next stop will be when they are in race 7 or 8 I hope I can take a try at
them
GS
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #10
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
First today, 20th AUGUST goes to the IMPROVING early speed horse.

A difficult card today at the spa but the formful and dominant Ardnavagh was an easy choice as well: MUCH THE BEST
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Tim Y; 08-20-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.