Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS - 'Learn to Win' *TEACHING & Examples > 2012 RDSS Learn to Win Contests > October Contest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

October Contest Enter your selections and SCREEN SHOTS and explanations here. Please start a new Thread with your User Name as Title

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Pktruckdriver Octubre Selecciones

Twenty
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Belmont Race 5 , MS 6f dirt

Trying to start with a nice hit, but this 2 horse is 6/5 and not willing to play 100 to win on him , I will try the 4 and 8 horse with 50.00 to win
Attached Images
 
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
Trying to start with a nice hit, but this 2 horse is 6/5 and not willing to play 100 to win on him , I will try the 4 and 8 horse with 50.00 to win
I understand your rationale for skipping the #2.

What was your rationale for not betting the next 2 nicely priced horses in your Top 3 BLBL?

Name:  BEL1003-5r.png
Views: 977
Size:  11.9 KB

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Belmont Race 5 , MS 6f dirt results/explantaion

You mean the winner, the 7 horse, I know, but the reasoning is the segemant screen for the 4 horse, tied for 1st, 8 horse was 2nd , 3 out of 4 times, so value wise I choose them, yet right on the BL/BL top 3 was the winner, like your Mom has stated many times the 3rd Tier produces many winners.

I have found many prices using Segments Screen, but had also seen the workout on the 7 and almost choose him, but sometimes, you choose wrong.

Practice and knowing the track will help, as today was Muddy, a No No to begin with, but I thought the 2 might be vulnerable and that part of my handicapping was right, just getting the winner was not, this time...
Attached Images
   
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Woodbine race 6 10/8

OKAY, Caps off, well I am going with the the top 2 in BL/BL, leaving the current favorite the 7 horse , who is in 3 tier out for now, at 5/2 20 minutes to post, and the 4 and 6 are 25/1 and 5/1 , either would give me a blue star race, and I do need a few of them this month, as I am in this to do well and teach everyone, how to see what I do and do the opposite, just kidding if you're reading this still, and my Pacelines is best of last 3 comparable and Woodbine has been running long enough to get enough comparable lines


So at 15 MINUTES TO POST

50 WIN ON 2 HORSE'S

#4 20/1

#6 6/1


* Cover bet , 7/3,4,6, Key box exacta

This is aa 2yr old race and I should stay out, but RDSS has been doing ok with these, so trust the program
Attached Images
 

Last edited by pktruckdriver; 10-08-2012 at 03:39 PM.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #6
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
WOODBINE RACE 6 10/8 Results

I lost again, no blue star, my 6 went down to 7/2, so maybe even if he won I may have missed a blue star, thou the 6 was 2nd, I played him to win. The 9 won at 13/1 and the 7 was 3rd, at even money, oh well...

Looks like I am down 200.00 to 1,800.00 , not going good yet, but I am not worried a winning streak worthy of me will be coming soon!!!
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:55 PM   #7
buffaloxp
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 778
Nice work Patrick
another bluestar winner, #4 have 7lb advantage and #12 have 4lb also, good to go to get next bluestar

raymond
buffaloxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pktruckdriver Sept. pktruckdriver September Contest 17 09-20-2012 02:59 PM
Betting Practice Case Example - Pktruckdriver Ted Craven July Contest 13 07-29-2012 03:28 PM
Pktruckdriver pktruckdriver July Contest 29 07-27-2012 12:37 PM
Pktruckdriver pktruckdriver June Contest 31 06-29-2012 10:15 PM
Pktruckdriver thread pktruckdriver May - Practice 3 05-29-2012 10:27 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 PM.