Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   October Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Pktruckdriver Octubre Selecciones (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8716)

pktruckdriver 10-01-2012 08:54 PM

Pktruckdriver Octubre Selecciones
 
Twenty

pktruckdriver 10-03-2012 02:56 PM

Belmont Race 5 , MS 6f dirt
 
1 Attachment(s)
Trying to start with a nice hit, but this 2 horse is 6/5 and not willing to play 100 to win on him , I will try the 4 and 8 horse with 50.00 to win

Ted Craven 10-03-2012 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 84599)
Trying to start with a nice hit, but this 2 horse is 6/5 and not willing to play 100 to win on him , I will try the 4 and 8 horse with 50.00 to win

I understand your rationale for skipping the #2.

What was your rationale for not betting the next 2 nicely priced horses in your Top 3 BLBL?

Attachment 30704

Ted

pktruckdriver 10-03-2012 04:22 PM

Belmont Race 5 , MS 6f dirt results/explantaion
 
3 Attachment(s)
You mean the winner, the 7 horse, I know, but the reasoning is the segemant screen for the 4 horse, tied for 1st, 8 horse was 2nd , 3 out of 4 times, so value wise I choose them, yet right on the BL/BL top 3 was the winner, like your Mom has stated many times the 3rd Tier produces many winners.

I have found many prices using Segments Screen, but had also seen the workout on the 7 and almost choose him, but sometimes, you choose wrong.

Practice and knowing the track will help, as today was Muddy, a No No to begin with, but I thought the 2 might be vulnerable and that part of my handicapping was right, just getting the winner was not, this time...

pktruckdriver 10-08-2012 03:35 PM

Woodbine race 6 10/8
 
1 Attachment(s)
OKAY, Caps off, well I am going with the the top 2 in BL/BL, leaving the current favorite the 7 horse , who is in 3 tier out for now, at 5/2 20 minutes to post, and the 4 and 6 are 25/1 and 5/1 , either would give me a blue star race, and I do need a few of them this month, as I am in this to do well and teach everyone, how to see what I do and do the opposite, just kidding if you're reading this still, and my Pacelines is best of last 3 comparable and Woodbine has been running long enough to get enough comparable lines


So at 15 MINUTES TO POST

50 WIN ON 2 HORSE'S

#4 20/1

#6 6/1


* Cover bet , 7/3,4,6, Key box exacta

This is aa 2yr old race and I should stay out, but RDSS has been doing ok with these, so trust the program

pktruckdriver 10-08-2012 03:51 PM

WOODBINE RACE 6 10/8 Results
 
I lost again, no blue star, my 6 went down to 7/2, so maybe even if he won I may have missed a blue star, thou the 6 was 2nd, I played him to win. The 9 won at 13/1 and the 7 was 3rd, at even money, oh well...

Looks like I am down 200.00 to 1,800.00 , not going good yet, but I am not worried a winning streak worthy of me will be coming soon!!! ;)

pktruckdriver 10-08-2012 04:45 PM

Woodbine Race 8 10/8
 
1 Attachment(s)
Again , 2 yr olds, but again the program is giving a little value, if the 4 horse gets beat

50 win on 1 and 2

pktruckdriver 10-08-2012 04:54 PM

Woodbine Race 8 10/8 Result
 
Lost again, 2yr olds are not good today, and I quit trusting the program, it had the 5 no where near being a winner, a big one at that, blew them away, just like my chances this month

300 lost 1700 balance

Bill V. 10-08-2012 05:44 PM

asking
 
2 Attachment(s)
hello Patrick

I was wondering if you were asking too much of the 2 horse
I see no reason not to use the last line on this horse
The 4.5 ms statebred was nice and all but with only a 42 APV
and the poor effort in line 2 I feel line 1 would be more in line with this horses
ability

Not redboading because I did not bet this race
and I only looked at it after I knew the results

But I used phase 1 and for my contenders
and I get the winner in pretty good shape
ranked third

Not saying I'm right and your wrong
I just am going with what Doc often writes about
How 1 off pace line can alter the other contenders in
You have the winner ranked 4th but I question the 2 horse

Your comments ?

Thanks
Bill
Attachment 30812
Attachment 30813

pktruckdriver 10-08-2012 07:07 PM

Santa ANita Race 7
 
1 Attachment(s)
50 win 4 and 7

Trying to beat the 2 horse, not sure but will try


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.