Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Question Win7 64 bit & RDSS V0.99.2

A user of RDSS 0.99.2 (the current circulating version) with Windows7 64 bit reports that the software is often non-responsive when clicking in the Sidebar to open race cards.

The report is 'sometimes no response to the mouse click, and sometimes having to open and close the software several times before it responds to the mouse click opening a card or race'.

I have not heard of any similar reports with RDSS and Win7 64 bit and I don't have more ideas for this user. Has anyone experienced this behaviour in Win7 64 bit and managed to resolve it by changing some Windows settings or modifying some program or process use. Or anything?

Thanks in advance!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 08-06-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Win 7 annoys the heck outta me. I've not had any problem with RDSS in regard to mouse clicks, but I have plenty of them on the web. Sometimes I have to click a link or a radio button twice to get a response.

Also, it has the really frustrating habit of minimizing the particular window that I have opened. It just happened now when I came here to respond. I moved the cursor to the Message box and just as I went to start typing, the window minimized.
clore1030 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS 2.0/Happy Holidays/Thank You! Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 4 01-09-2010 06:03 PM
Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 2 07-17-2009 11:09 AM
RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization Ted Craven RDSS 1 03-07-2009 01:35 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.