Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Win7 64 bit & RDSS V0.99.2 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7477)

Ted Craven 06-17-2011 11:33 AM

Win7 64 bit & RDSS V0.99.2
 
A user of RDSS 0.99.2 (the current circulating version) with Windows7 64 bit reports that the software is often non-responsive when clicking in the Sidebar to open race cards.

The report is 'sometimes no response to the mouse click, and sometimes having to open and close the software several times before it responds to the mouse click opening a card or race'.

I have not heard of any similar reports with RDSS and Win7 64 bit and I don't have more ideas for this user. Has anyone experienced this behaviour in Win7 64 bit and managed to resolve it by changing some Windows settings or modifying some program or process use. Or anything?

Thanks in advance!

Ted

clore1030 08-06-2011 12:24 PM

Win 7 annoys the heck outta me. I've not had any problem with RDSS in regard to mouse clicks, but I have plenty of them on the web. Sometimes I have to click a link or a radio button twice to get a response.

Also, it has the really frustrating habit of minimizing the particular window that I have opened. It just happened now when I came here to respond. I moved the cursor to the Message box and just as I went to start typing, the window minimized.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.