Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2005, 08:51 AM   #1
Fast4522
Former member
 
Fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gun Country
Posts: 363
Pha 5

I was asked to look at this race, so I will select the following:

1259 exacta box because I am having trouble trusting #2's best of last 3 which put's it right there
Really reaching with #1 but considered its last race to be a needed one.
So if I recall the Binder win format it would be 1 2 (5)
anyone else want to take a stab at this race?
Fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:11 AM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I guess I will put my 2 cents in since I sent this race to Binder.I came up with the 9 as my key with the 4&6.Im hoping the 10 which is the cheap speed from Penn will hurt the other early types and will set it up for sustained. Shoeless
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:42 AM   #3
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
Race 5 PHILLY+-

Hey Jeff

Yes I asked Fast about this race too

ok as Maria Charles is listed on both halfs of the entry I just took the one rated better here

Now it makes sense as on your email you said the 8 was the one with the blinkers on at mth

I see you meant the 9

Ok here is a screen shot of the BL/BL I am using Synthesis Multi Track
Attached Images
 
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 03:48 PM   #4
Fast4522
Former member
 
Fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gun Country
Posts: 363
Pha 5

Dead Heat (26) 9
Fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:02 PM   #5
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
a fun track to play
__________________
velocititian
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:05 PM   #6
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
Philly Race 5

Yes it was and it turned out to be a great day at
Pha

got to love it right there
happens very often
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.