Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Pha 5 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534)

Fast4522 12-11-2005 08:51 AM

Pha 5
 
I was asked to look at this race, so I will select the following:

1259 exacta box because I am having trouble trusting #2's best of last 3 which put's it right there
Really reaching with #1 but considered its last race to be a needed one.
So if I recall the Binder win format it would be 1 2 (5)
anyone else want to take a stab at this race?

shoeless 12-11-2005 11:11 AM

I guess I will put my 2 cents in since I sent this race to Binder.I came up with the 9 as my key with the 4&6.Im hoping the 10 which is the cheap speed from Penn will hurt the other early types and will set it up for sustained. Shoeless

Binder 12-11-2005 11:42 AM

Race 5 PHILLY+-
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey Jeff

Yes I asked Fast about this race too

ok as Maria Charles is listed on both halfs of the entry I just took the one rated better here

Now it makes sense as on your email you said the 8 was the one with the blinkers on at mth

I see you meant the 9

Ok here is a screen shot of the BL/BL I am using Synthesis Multi Track

Fast4522 12-11-2005 03:48 PM

Pha 5
 
Dead Heat (26) 9

tompkins 12-11-2005 05:02 PM

a fun track to play

Binder 12-11-2005 05:05 PM

Philly Race 5
 
Yes it was and it turned out to be a great day at
Pha

got to love it right there
happens very often


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.