Thread: 09-10-08
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #15
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Typed in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo282 View Post
well rdss picks a Arabian exacta for 66.40
Really !

Hey I have seen backin the day Richie P win harness races
( yes I bet his readouts ! ) hand entering times into Synergism

Mark F. and Joe W. also used this program
I remember one night after Sam Houston ended Waiting as Mark read lines to Richie Rich could type lines so fast ,
Then waiting to hear what the program came up, Betting the race.
Then watching 8 horses run around some track from who knows were
in a blizzard. I thought it was the funniest thing


Funny times ,

I really miss those days


Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote