![]() |
Follow Up 74 - Pages Missing
Someone has alerted me that in the Library, the PDF file for Follow Up Issue 74 is missing pages 68 and 69.
My original paper copy seems to be missing. If anyone has a paper copy, can they scan those 2 pages to PDF and email it to me? I will add it to the Issue 74 listing. Thanks in advance! Ted |
Ted I have pages 68 and 69 from FU 74...don't have a way to scan and email..but if you need them mailed to you I can go to office depot and xerox them and mail to you ...let me know...Randy A.
|
P.S. Ted...page 68 is Santa Anita race charts from thurs March 25, 1999 and page 69 is a wagering re-cap of the races from p 68
|
Randy,
The Office Depot will likely scan them to a PDF file for you as easily as make a paper copy. If they can, and if you have a cheapo USB flash drive or thumb drive, they can copy it to that for you and you can attach that PDF file to an email to me (ted @ sartinmethodology . com). Otherwise, a paper copy is just fine, and you can use the mailing address here: http://www.paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5304 Thank you very much for looking at this for us! Maybe the missing pages are not too important, but we might as well be complete :) Ted |
It'll be mailed tomorrow...I'm not real computer literate on some things...don't have flash drives anyway...if you find anymore missing pages let me know, I have most of the FU's on my bookshelf except for a couple of the real early ones
|
Thanks Randy. Really appreciate it.
Ted |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.