Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Keeneland 4th woodford 100k turf (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417)

shoeless 10-09-2005 12:22 PM

Keeneland 4th woodford 100k turf
 
Nobody was posting any selections today so I thought I would give this one a try.This is only my 2nd try doing turf with the program Im using Synergism 2.Up front Im seeing 11,3,2 2nd call-11,10 SP&LATE 6,10,1. I will box the 11,10,6 I like the 10 because of the wicked pace he ran against last time at Sar 20.4 43.4 101.2. ML [ 11-10 TO1 ] [10-8 TO 1 ] [ 6-20 TO 1].The reason Im posting this is because Im chucking the 3 who's ML is 7 to 5 and who is the OBVIOUS class here.He has just gotten nipped in 2 Grade 1 stakes on the dirt but Im one of those who doesnt like to mix surfaces.I will only play if turf is furm.I do regret Im unable to make this more easier on the eyeballs and I apologize for it. Shoeless

shoeless 10-09-2005 02:30 PM

My 10 got scratched maybe the 3-5 shot will take it afterall.Shoeless

TaWee 10-09-2005 02:35 PM

crazy races
 
11 and 6 look good but these are NOT good betting races as LOGIC often goes out the window. Pizzola says NOT to bet them....

DAMN nipped at the wire.

shoeless 10-09-2005 02:53 PM

Did get nipped at 7-1 by Sgt Bert who was scratched out of yesterdays 6th race at Kenneland.3 ran out at 1to2 or whatever low odds he went off at.Shoeless

shoeless 10-09-2005 03:17 PM

Tim, Im curious why Pizzola says dont bet them it seems to me anytime you are able to throw out the odds on favorite it's a good race to bet.

TaWee 10-09-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless
Tim, Im curious why Pizzola says dont bet them it seems to me anytime you are able to throw out the odds on favorite it's a good race to bet.

True, but it was his complaint that turf sprinters usually do not run LOGICALLY like that one did was his complaint: spotty runs , no form cycle obvious


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.