Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Monday 10/27 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4705)

RichieP 10-27-2008 12:20 PM

Monday 10/27
 
5 Attachment(s)
Couple of full field races from Meadowlands,Delaware and Fort Eire. I've reduced to 4 each race.

This is Meadowlands Race 2 on the grass. Didn't include the 2 earlies (#6 and #7) as they hopefully kill each other.

Adjusted data using 100V (33 point variant swing between #5 and #8)/Spec160 mode

** Is it just my eyes or do these screen shots look like crap (blurry etc)?**

RichieP 10-27-2008 12:26 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This is Delaware 5th.

50V (10 point V difference)/spec160.

Used turf line for #10 and he shows as best early with an ep style. Deep in pp's there is confirmation of this, Mmmm lets see

Charlie D 10-27-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

** Is it just my eyes or do these screen shots look like crap (blurry etc)?**

Looking at these screenshots and those in Breeders Cup forum, these look crap


All the best with your pics

RichieP 10-27-2008 12:29 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Meadowlands 4th.

50V/spec160

RichieP 10-27-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D (Post 42325)
Looking at these screenshots and those in Breeders Cup forum, these look crap


All the best with your pics

Thanks Charlie.
Mmmm:eek:

Charlie D 10-27-2008 12:38 PM

Richie

Just tested a screenshot against yours which was saved as a jpeg file and it was ok


Hope this helps

RichieP 10-27-2008 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42322)
Didn't include the 2 earlies (#6 and #7) as they hopefully kill each other.

Well that really sucked as the earlies run 1-3 (classic matchup pattern when picking RIGHT). Way off

Heading up the block to earn some bucks the old fashioned way. Work :)

Ted Craven 10-27-2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42322)
** Is it just my eyes or do these screen shots look like crap (blurry etc)?**

Rich, just capture a smaller portion of the screen, not the entire screen. The screenshot above showing mutuels - a small portion of the screen - looks great.

Ted

RichieP 10-27-2008 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42324)
This is Delaware 5th.

50V (10 point V difference)/spec160.

Used turf line for #10 and he shows as best early with an ep style. Deep in pp's there is confirmation of this, Mmmm lets see

Right call on the #10 who places. Winner tier 3

RichieP 10-27-2008 01:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42326)
This is Meadowlands 4th.

50V/spec160

Nice.
$23.80 winner sitting right in tier 2 and the exacta right there

Bill V. 10-27-2008 01:55 PM

Hi Rich
 
You can try to go into your screen hunter program
Its hard to explain from the road but look for your settings
tabs you should see
From
To
It looks like your saving the whole screen
You really should use the option to select an area
If you select this then you can just drag your mouse
over the area we need to seed

or make sure you are saving screen shots 100%
not reducing them

GS
Bill

RichieP 10-27-2008 02:14 PM

Ted and Bill
Thanks guys for the help. I knew something was messed up.lol

Hey how bout a little "late in the day" double TOMORROW at Philly? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIptI2rcjg

RichieP 10-27-2008 02:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is race 9 at Fort Eire

50V/spec160

RichieP 10-27-2008 02:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is race 10 at Fort Eire

50V/Spec160

Bill V. 10-27-2008 02:40 PM

Late in the day
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Rich
I will try to make it
Hey I made it for race 7 The 6.5 furlong race at Philly
I got a nice Place bet in on a kind of Binder Improver
Not a full fledged one cause it only moved up from 3
But I like the 0.0 on the early late
I thought the 2 -who won the race might be too early
and might take a few others with in
so I went to the "green" square # 4 for a place shot
worked out

came in 2-4

Thanks
Bill

Charlie D 10-27-2008 02:52 PM

Nice on Bill

Rank 2 on FX i see

Bill V. 10-27-2008 02:56 PM

Fx
 
Yes !!! a very strong readout at PHA

In race 9 the 4 is short =like 5/2 in a short field but its
a BInder improver off a bit but 3 nice 5.0 furlong works
short field might have clear lanes to finish well
4th on FX though:(

RichieP 10-27-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 42353)
Hi Rich
I will try to make it
Hey I made it for race 7 The 6.5 furlong race at Philly
I got a nice Place bet in on a kind of Binder Improver
Not a full fledged one cause it only moved up from 3
But I like the 0.0 on the early late
I thought the 2 -who won the race might be too early
and might take a few others with in
so I went to the "green" square # 4 for a place shot
worked out

came in 2-4

Thanks
Bill

Good call bud! The old center line on the e/l :)

Bill V. 10-27-2008 03:00 PM

Cops wantng to know who I like in the 7th!!
 
Thanks for the talk at lunch today Rich
I really was looking forward to dong some races
Good to talk some races race 9 looks short I might go in
if the 4 makes 5/2

GS at Fort Erie !!

Bill V. 10-27-2008 03:10 PM

Race 9
 
1 Attachment(s)
The 2 horse ran a monster race 108.4!!!
very nice also off almost a year but also with 5.0 works and #2 FX

The 4 placed

GS
Bill

Charlie D 10-27-2008 03:39 PM

Erie 9

The #6 looks interesting on your readouts Richie and i would probably play w,p,s, but it looks like others think it's intersting too

Charlie D 10-27-2008 03:52 PM

#1 was a tough hombre, he wouldn't let #6 pass

Pgm Horse Win Place Show
1 Spirit to Run 6.10 4.50 3.30
6 River Rock Mombo 3.60 3.00
2 Give Me an Inch 6.10

$2 Triactor 1-6-2 147.10
$2 Exactor 1-6 20.00
$1 Pick 3 1-6-1 (3 correct) 155.00

Bill V. 10-27-2008 04:01 PM

looked
 
too bad Charlie It looked like you had the win
Did you do WPS??

Bill

Charlie D 10-27-2008 04:04 PM

Didn't bet Bill, price didn't appeal


Would have at 5-1 or above

RichieP 10-27-2008 04:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42351)
This is race 10 at Fort Eire

50V/Spec160

winner not in my mix and knocked off top ranked #3 (xtracted from route)who was good price. Sucks

RichieP 10-27-2008 04:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42350)
This is race 9 at Fort Eire

50V/spec160

Winner top ranked. exacta gettable

RichieP 10-27-2008 06:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Mountaineer race 2

100V (42 point variant swing among the 4 contenders)/ spec160

RichieP 10-27-2008 06:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42372)
This is Mountaineer race 2

100V (42 point variant swing among the 4 contenders)/ spec160

Live tote at about 4mtp

RichieP 10-27-2008 06:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42373)
Live tote at about 4mtp

last check at the 2 mtp mark. lets peek at the tote xray

RichieP 10-27-2008 06:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 42374)
last check at the 2 mtp mark. lets peek at the tote xray

here is the result. I'd like to choke the rider of #3. What the **** is he doing rating? he is faster 1c than the 1.

I had a serious (for me) wager on the 10 who I bet at 16/1 with 2 mtp. Then he gets shelled to 9/1 last flash and no I didn't bet place.

Tote xray has the winner ranked best (check the 2mtp screenshot previous post). Miserable rat bas**** :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.