Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Spot Play - OTE into 3 Matching "E" - Mind's Eye Refresher (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8078)

RichieP 01-10-2012 07:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the result chart for GP 10th race

RichieP 01-10-2012 07:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the result for Tampa Bay's 11th

Pete C - absolutely tremendous work man and congrats on this bomb winner! YES these 2 races were very tough. More on the GP race tomorrow ok?

Chuck - you have the winner ranked 2nd in your mix and the top ranked guy went off 2/1 this one 20/1. Awesome work and it is up to you as individual on how to BET your races. You can pick one, select value from a "mix", pick best "E" and best "OTE" etc etc. The wagering part of all this is extremely important and a personal choice.

Capcondo 01-10-2012 11:17 PM

Caought up with the post a little late
 
Pete,

Nice call on the Tampa race. Richie seems to be finding nice price races before they run and after they run. They're everywhere.

Richie and others,

When I worked the GP race, I saw the earlies as being the 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, and possibly the 16. Assuming one of these wouldn't run early, I was looking for a horse no closer than the 6th position. I found three; the 4, 5, and 8. The 3 needed to run from the 5th position. I thought she would be too close.

Let's take a look at these:

4: Only close from the 6th position was against slow fractions 9 races back.
5: Only two on the turf very good. A little voodoo with the last two lines might be in order.
8: This is the horse I had the problem with. Recently, she has not run that well. BUT, the 9th and 10th line which showed a win from the 6th position were very good against solid fractions.

Pete made a very nice call pitching the 8. I had a real problem separating these 3 horses.

Richie,

When you discuss this race in the next day or two, could you discuss these three horses and give us your thoughts?

Thanks,

Tim

Capcondo 01-10-2012 11:41 PM

Richie,

Is there a way to hide the morning line in RDSS? Seeing that thing gets me in more trouble than anything else.

Thanks,

Tim

mikesal57 01-11-2012 08:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Tim...

To get it down to those 3 was excellent...

With the 4 , I see his best distance is sprinting..yes he won a route on line 9...but that was over a year ago vs statebreds and which he was the favorite..how bad was that field ???

The 8 was nothing vs graded stk...shouldn't have been considered..

The 5...I see a horse on the improve with only his 3rd race on the turf..

So who would have been the bet?

Mike

here is RDSS with best recent lines for each horse


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.