Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Member passing (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3485)

mufasa 02-22-2008 07:24 AM

Ramon,
It is a sad time now as you and your family deal with your great lost and you have my deepest sympathies. God bless your Dad (Finishline1).

Robert

shipper 02-22-2008 09:48 AM

Ramon: Hope that time and good memories will help heal you and your family. God Bless...Marty

partsnut 02-22-2008 09:57 AM

Ramon: Please except my heartfelt and deepest sympathy for your loss.

Houndog 02-22-2008 11:12 AM

My Sincere Condolences
 
Ramon, my sincere condolences on the passing of your father in this most difficult time for you.

emilio840 02-22-2008 06:21 PM

Ramon sorry to hear about your loss.


emilio

RAMON201 02-22-2008 06:43 PM

I want to thank everyone at pace and cap for there kind thoughts ! My dad and I have been going to the track together for over forty years and the last five years we played everyday except Christmas. We spoke on the phone many times everyday and I'll miss those times. To say we were close would be an understatement and thank God I have many fine memerories. But I'll miss him terribly. Thanks Again !

ramon

noddub62 02-22-2008 07:43 PM

Dads
 
Ramon,

My very deepest sympathy to you and your family. You have our prayers and best wishes. Having lost my dad 31 years ago, I can still remember the good times we had and the good things that he taught me. Those memories you have will always be with you.

God Bless,

Bud

dogkatcher 02-22-2008 11:18 PM

So sorry for your loss, take care my friend.

nomorebocci 02-23-2008 10:06 AM

our sympathy
 
Ramon, our deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved Dad. We know how hard it is to lose a parent. It takes time to feel better. You have a lot of people praying with you. nomorebocci and brooks

froggy 02-23-2008 04:23 PM

Ramon,

My heart felt prayers are with you and you family.

Froggy


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.