Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 06-21-2007, 09:44 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Bill Varone / Trackmaster

Bill,
for all the hard work you do here I hope that Trackmaster will consider giving you access to the files without charging you after your contest prize has expired.

You are a tremendous individual and advertisor of what is right with the Sartin Methodology and Trackmaster.

Richie Pizzicara
Old 06-21-2007, 09:58 AM   #2
Houndog
Grade 1

Trackmaster

I totally agree. With SPEC160 and RDSS Trackmaster will pick up additional subscribers which they didn't have before.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
richrosa
Clm5000nl3

Send a message via AIM to richrosa Send a message via Yahoo to richrosa
This should help. If Trackmaster doesn't help Bill, I could arrange it so that he could have HOS for free.

HandicappingOS, "The Complete Wagering Office"
http://www.handicappingos.com
richrosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 10:28 AM   #4
Rverge
Grade 1

trackmaster

yes, i agree 100% i will be calling TM about another issue and will also speak to them.
Rverge
Old 06-21-2007, 10:30 AM   #5
jms62
Grade 1

Agree 100%... Bill is giving them lots of free publicity here...
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 10:58 AM   #6
uncleroughy
AlwNW3X

Asa faithful follower of Doc Sartin, Bill should certainly be authorized for the Trackmaster access desired. Maybe the Doc would put in a good word for him.
uncleroughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:38 PM   #7
Turbulator
Grade 1

Admittedly, I'm not much of a horse player these days. However, when I do play the horses I usually download a Trackmaster PDF file. Once in a while I'll download an EXE so I can take a look at it in Val.

I'd never even heard of Trackmaster until I started visiting this site.

I think what Bill (Binder, aka, Admin) has done for horse racing in general is to be applauded.

If anyone is deserving of Trackmaster downloads it is Bill Varone. A lot of people have become Trackmaster customers because of the work he's done here.

Keep it up, Bill.

Turbulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #8
Forego
Grade 1

trackmaster,
bill has given us all a place to call home regarding sartin programs and trackmaster downloads.

he selflessly gives of his time and energy and he is most deserving of a special "consideration" in my opinion.

without his help i would not be using your product today and your records will show what i use.

thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Francis Beckman II
Old 06-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #9
partsnut
BetMix User

Because of Bills and Ritchies works, a lot of us have derived immeasurable amounts of information which helped or tried to help us to become proficient in the art of handicapping. There has also been a lot of encouragement from both of them as well.
I myself have spent endless enjoyable hours on the board and made quite a few good friends.
They are both very giving of their time and resources and very dedicated as well. They not only share but teach as well.
They both are deserving of whatever they can derive from the board and I hope their future will be fruitful for both of them. I believe we all owe both these guys a lot of gratitude.
They have been good friends to all of us.
I hope the family will live on and prosper.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
mufasa
Grade 1

To Whom It May Concern at Trackmaster

I have been with this site and therefore Bill Binder/Admin and the software most utilized (Sartin based) on his site since March of this year. I use exclusively now software programs Spec 160 and RDSS who in turn exclusively use Trackmaster past performances. Now this is certainly not a very long time to have been a Trackmaster customer compared to most on this great and helpful site but because of Bill and company and only because of them am I a Trackmaster customer today and will be for the expected long term future. Before I came over in March I was and still am a DRF/Brisnet/TSN customer since their Internet access inception (and that is a long time). I still download the $1 Brisnet files since there PP Generator allows for great printing opportunities but this download is accompanied these days with a Trackmaster download for past performance information that I utilize with the given Pace and Cap software programs utilized exclusively for handicapping the races.

Bill Binder AKA Admin through his site is one of Trackmasters best natural sales representatives. The site does not directly advocate the Trackmaster product but if you want to use their preferred software and join in on the planned competitions like the ongoing Summer Stakes Competition you better be a registered Trackmaster customer. I believe that Bill deserves any special considerations that Trackmaster can provide one of their most natural resources for new and steady customers.

Thanks,

RR
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote